- Method wrapper to enable invocation of specific methods of object instances (e.g., in response to events).
- Array manipulation utilities.
- Memory-efficient wrapper for large / frequently modified associative arrays (in order to work around specific substantial Internet Explorer memory leaks).
- Core.Web.js provides web/browser-specific extensions, including:
- Cross-platform DOM manipulation utilities.
- Cross-platform calculation of rendered element size and position.
- Cross-platform XMLHttpRequest object.
- Cross-platform DOM event registration.
- EventProcessor mechanism to enable capturing and bubbling event listener registration in all browsers, including Internet Explorer (which does not natively support capturing listeners).
- Browser detection and query-able browser quirk flags.
- Virtual positioning library to enable efficient four-sided CSS positioning in Internet Explorer 6.
- Object-oriented task scheduling (higher level API wrapping window.setTimeout/Interval() methods.